Monday Mutt Day! January 29, 2007
My mama said that since we doesn’t have any meezers, or midnights, or Monday kitties, I could have this day all to myself!! Yippeee!!!! Here is a picture of me on one of my walks. I has my pink, thermal hoodie on.
Neato Birdie! January 27, 2007
This is a Long-Eared Owl. My auntie see’d it and 11 more last week end at a place in El Paso, TX called Hueco Tanks. I wanna see one but mama says it could carry me off for lunch!
Thursday Thirteen #3 January 25, 2007
Thirteen Reason Why I Loves My Ga’ama and Ga’ampa:
- My ga’ama will hold me and strokes my cheek until I fall asleep.
- She gives me treats when my mama isn’t lookin’.
- She says I can come over any time I wants.
- They thinks everthing I does it cute.
- They thinks my ears is the softest part of me.
- They doesn’t get mad at me when I accidentally piddles on the floor.
- Ga’ampa thought I was cute when I bounced him awake on Sunday morning, really early, after my potty walk.
- There is only one kitty and he is nicer than Badness.
- Everything I does is wonderful.
- My ga’ampa has rough hands that feels good on my cheeks.
- Warm laps that stay still for a long time.
- Extra lovin’s
- They laughs when I get all grrrrrrr!
Thursday Thirteen – Edition 2 January 18, 2007
Our Favorite Things
- Stinky Goodness, of course, that is a given.
- Sunny spots
- When the Dog leaves
- Fresh, clean, warm laundry
- Tiny boxes
- Anything with feathers
- Rambo (Badness’ boyfriend)
- Watching the Mother put on her face
- Sleeping on the Mother
- Greeting the Mother at the door after her long day of hunting
- The two-handed cheek scratch
- Vigourous back rubs
- Playtime with the Mother