Thirteen Reason Why I Loves My Ga’ama and Ga’ampa:
- My ga’ama will hold me and strokes my cheek until I fall asleep.
- She gives me treats when my mama isn’t lookin’.
- She says I can come over any time I wants.
- They thinks everthing I does it cute.
- They thinks my ears is the softest part of me.
- They doesn’t get mad at me when I accidentally piddles on the floor.
- Ga’ampa thought I was cute when I bounced him awake on Sunday morning, really early, after my potty walk.
- There is only one kitty and he is nicer than Badness.
- Everything I does is wonderful.
- My ga’ampa has rough hands that feels good on my cheeks.
- Warm laps that stay still for a long time.
- Extra lovin’s
- They laughs when I get all grrrrrrr!