Thirteen Reasons Why Cats Need the Sun
- Need to work on our super-fabulous tans.
- Brings up ancestral memories of the desert.
- Keeps our cosmic energy aligned.
- Warm our cold bones.
- It makes the cat grass grow.
- It lets the Mother take the dog outside on walks and therefore, out of the cats way.
- Reminds us of the days when cats were worshipped as gods. Our ancestress, Bast, was the goddess of the sun.
- Fun to nap in
- We look super-sexy when we are bathing (washing) in it.
- It makes the tips of our fur glow making us look like we have haloes.
- The birds put on a good show for us out the window
- It feels good to roast in it
- It makes the world look bright and cheery.