Thirteen Signs You Are Kitty-whipped
- You have a queen size bed but only sleep on a quarter of it.
- Your brush has more cat hair than your own.
- You are single but still wish you had privacy in the bathroom.
- Can’t take three steps in your home without stepping on something that squeaks, rattles or crunches.
- You buy a house based on the width of the window sills.
- Your furniture has the same color scheme as your cats.
- You buy lint rollers in bulk.
- You spend more on pet food than on groceries.
- You buy quality kitty litter but buy TP so cheap you can see wood chips in it.
- You sit on the floor because all the chairs are taken.
- You tell the man of your dreams, “Love me, Love my cats”.
- Your cats have a blog
- You cancel a hot date on Friday night so your cats can attend a Valentine blog party.
- Bonus: Your cats have more online dates than you do.