Our Mama has been sick for the past couple of days. We don’t like to see our mama sick. Mainly because we worry about her ability to bring us stinky goodness if she misses to many days of hunting. But also because she does look pitiful. Here are some of the things we do to help our mama feel better:
- Try to fit as many of yourselves on her chest and stomach as possible. This will aid in keeping her warm as well as let her know that all of your love her.
- Act mortified if her face expodes on you. This will help her to remember that face explosions are not acceptable social behavior and should be curbed by blowing her nose.
- To aid in blowing her nose, be sure to rip out all the tissues in the box and scatter them all over the living room. That way when she needs one in an emergency one will be in easy reach. Be sure to shread a few for your own pleasure.
- To make sure she is still getting some exercise, be sure to move her various pill bottles around the living room.
- To remind her that she is neglecting her cat duties and should hurry up and get well, be sure to barf several times.
If any of you kitties have any other suggestions, please leave them in our comments. The more we can do to help our mother get well the better.