About Us Kitties
- Badness is the oldest of us and was the last one of a litter of kittens under a free kittens sign at a grocery store.
- Scrappy was born under our grandparents house. She lived with bunches of aunts and cousins until our Mother brought her home.
- Tucker was officially adopted. He was an orphan. He and his sibleys are bottle babies.
- Badness’ first name is Thea.
- Badness’ likes to lick wet hair
- Scrappy likes to let the water from faucet drop on her head and then drink it at the drain. It tastes better when filtered by cat fur.
- Tucker is an enthusiastic digger in the litter box.
- Tucker once piddled right in front of the Mother to let her know he wanted his litter box placed back upstairs.
- Scrappy doesn’t like Stinky Goodness!
- Scrappy had a heart murmur when she was little
- Tucker sits in the window sill downstairs waiting for Mother to come home.
- Scrappy sits in the window sill upstairs waiting for Mother to come home
- Everyone meets Mother at the door when she comes home.
We are back from hiatus. Our great-grandpa died last week. The funeral was this past weekend in El Paso Tx. We kitties have been laying around on the beach drinking meowgaritas and the d-o-g stayed with her best friend for two weekends. We are all trying to get back on schedule now!